A combined test of acetylcholine-mediated vasodilation of both the forearm resistance vessels and the radial artery
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging © 2012 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 206–210, May 2013
How to Cite
Lind, L. (2013), A combined test of acetylcholine-mediated vasodilation of both the forearm resistance vessels and the radial artery. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 33: 206–210. doi: 10.1111/cpf.12014
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.