Small animal positron emission tomography imaging and in vivo studies of atherosclerosis
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging © 2013 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 173–185, May 2013
How to Cite
Hag, A. M. F., Ripa, R. S., Pedersen, S. F., Bodholdt, R. P. and Kjaer, A. (2013), Small animal positron emission tomography imaging and in vivo studies of atherosclerosis. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 33: 173–185. doi: 10.1111/cpf.12017
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.