Choline treatment affects the liver reticuloendothelial system and plasma fatty acid composition in diabetic rats
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging © 2013 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 293–301, July 2013
How to Cite
Al-Saeedi, F. J. and Cheng, B. (2013), Choline treatment affects the liver reticuloendothelial system and plasma fatty acid composition in diabetic rats. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 33: 293–301. doi: 10.1111/cpf.12027
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Kuwait University Research Administration. Grant Number: MN01/07
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!