Shuttle walking test in obese women: test-retest reliability and concurrent validity with peak oxygen uptake
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 Scandinavian Society of Clinical Physiology and Nuclear Medicine. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 120–126, March 2015
How to Cite
Jürgensen, S. P., Trimer, R., Dourado, V. Z., Di Thommazo-Luporini, L., Bonjorno-Junior, J. C., Oliveira, C. R., Arena, R., Mendes, R. G. and Borghi-Silva, A. (2015), Shuttle walking test in obese women: test-retest reliability and concurrent validity with peak oxygen uptake. Clinical Physiology and Functional Imaging, 35: 120–126. doi: 10.1111/cpf.12135
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- Fundacão de Amparo á Pesquisa do Estado de Sao Paulo. Grant Number: FAPESP 2009/01842-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.