Stability of human mesenchymal stem cells during in vitro culture: considerations for cell therapy
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 10–22, February 2013
How to Cite
Binato, R., de Souza Fernandez, T., Lazzarotto-Silva, C., Du Rocher, B., Mencalha, A., Pizzatti, L., Bouzas, L. F. and Abdelhay, E. (2013), Stability of human mesenchymal stem cells during in vitro culture: considerations for cell therapy. Cell Proliferation, 46: 10–22. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12002
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!