L.-L. Fu, Y. Yang and H.-L. Xu contributed equally to this work.
Identification of novel caspase/autophagy-related gene switch to cell fate decisions in breast cancers
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 67–75, February 2013
How to Cite
Fu, L.-L., Yang, Y., Xu, H.-L., Cheng, Y., Wen, X., Ouyang, L., Bao, J.-K., Wei, Y.-Q. and Liu, B. (2013), Identification of novel caspase/autophagy-related gene switch to cell fate decisions in breast cancers. Cell Proliferation, 46: 67–75. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12005
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Young teacher's fund of Sichuan University. Grant Number: 2010SCU11066
- the Science Foundation for Post Doctorate Research of China. Grant Number: 20110491725
- the Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010cb529900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!