Wnt/β-catenin signalling pathway mediates high glucose induced cell injury through activation of TRPC6 in podocytes
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 76–85, February 2013
How to Cite
Li, Z., Xu, J., Xu, P., Liu, S. and Yang, Z. (2013), Wnt/β-catenin signalling pathway mediates high glucose induced cell injury through activation of TRPC6 in podocytes. Cell Proliferation, 46: 76–85. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12010
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB944003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31070890
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!