miR-34c works downstream of p53 leading to dairy goat male germline stem-cell (mGSCs) apoptosis
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 223–231, April 2013
How to Cite
Li, M., Yu, M., Liu, C., Zhu, H., He, X., Peng, S. and Hua, J. (2013), miR-34c works downstream of p53 leading to dairy goat male germline stem-cell (mGSCs) apoptosis. Cell Proliferation, 46: 223–231. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12013
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Program for New Century Excellence Talents of State Ministry of Education. Grant Number: NCET-09-0654
- Scientific Research Program of Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: 2011K02-06
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: QN2011012
- Special Fund for Agroscientific Research in the Public Interest. Grant Number: 201103038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!