The author was employed at the Cell Biology Department while performing the experiments.
TrkB expression level correlates with metastatic properties of L1 mouse sarcoma cells cultured in non-adhesive conditions
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 146–152, April 2013
How to Cite
Miłoszewska, J., Przybyszewska, M., Gos, M., Swoboda, P. and Trembacz, H. (2013), TrkB expression level correlates with metastatic properties of L1 mouse sarcoma cells cultured in non-adhesive conditions. Cell Proliferation, 46: 146–152. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12015
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!