A synthetic formulation, Dhanwantharam kashaya, delays senescence in stem cells
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 283–290, June 2013
How to Cite
Warrier, S. R., Haridas, N., Balasubramanian, S., Jalisatgi, A., Bhonde, R. and Dharmarajan, A. (2013), A synthetic formulation, Dhanwantharam kashaya, delays senescence in stem cells. Cell Proliferation, 46: 283–290. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12026
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Manipal Institute of Regenerative Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!