Epiregulin can promote proliferation of stem cells from the dental apical papilla via MEK/Erk and JNK signalling pathways
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 447–456, August 2013
How to Cite
Cao, Y., Xia, D. S., Qi, S. R., Du, J., Ma, P., Wang, S. L. and Fan, Z. P. (2013), Epiregulin can promote proliferation of stem cells from the dental apical papilla via MEK/Erk and JNK signalling pathways. Cell Proliferation, 46: 447–456. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12039
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81271101, 81141010, 30901692
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB944801
- Science Facility in Institutions of Higher Learning Under the jurisdiction of Beijing Municipality. Grant Number: PXM2011_014226_07_000066
- Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: Z121100005212004
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!