Cytometry in the brain: studying differentiation to diagnostic applications in brain disease and regeneration therapy
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 12–19, February 2014
How to Cite
Ulrich, H., Bocsi, J., Glaser, T. and Tárnok, A. (2014), Cytometry in the brain: studying differentiation to diagnostic applications in brain disease and regeneration therapy. Cell Proliferation, 47: 12–19. doi: 10.1111/cpr.12087
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research Translational Center for Regenerative Medicine TRM Leipzig. Grant Number: 1315883
- MaDaKos. Grant Numbers: 16N10872, 990101-088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!