Treating Anger and Aggression in Military Populations: Research Updates and Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 305–322, September 2012
How to Cite
Clin Psychol Sci Prac19:305–322, 2012
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Veterans Affairs Health Services and Development VAHSR&D. Grant Number: TEL 03-080-3
- Office of Research and Development, Medical Research Service, Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!