Guidelines for Adapting Manualized Interventions for New Target Populations: A Step-Wise Approach Using Anger Management as a Model
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 385–401, December 2012
How to Cite
[Clin Psychol Sci Prac 19:385–401, 2012]
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01MH075787
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01 DA023156; R41 DA022184; R01 DA16135; R0108453
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: P30 MH066247
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: R49 CCR418569
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Grant Number: KD1 SP08633; UR6 5907956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!