Guidelines for Adapting Manualized Interventions for New Target Populations: A Step-Wise Approach Using Anger Management as a Model
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 385–401, December 2012
How to Cite
[Clin Psychol Sci Prac 19:385–401, 2012]
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01MH075787
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01 DA023156; R41 DA022184; R01 DA16135; R0108453
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: P30 MH066247
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: R49 CCR418569
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Grant Number: KD1 SP08633; UR6 5907956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!