Where to from here for ASD and Anxiety? Lessons Learned from Child anxiety and the Issue of DSM-5
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 358–363, December 2012
How to Cite
[Clin Psychol Sci Prac 19: 358–362, 2012]
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!