The Relevance of Informant Discrepancies for the Assessment of Adolescent Personality Pathology
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 378–392, December 2013
How to Cite
[Clin Psychol Sci Prac 20:378–392, 2013]
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!