A Healthy New World: Emergent Opportunities for Clinical Psychologists in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 American Psychological Association. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc., on behalf of the American Psychological Association
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 113–117, June 2014
How to Cite
Clin Psychol Sci Prac 21: 113–117, 2014
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2014
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH099179
- Implementation Research Institute
- George Warren Brown School of Social Work
- Washington University in St. Louis
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R25 MH080916
- Quality Enhancement Research Initiative
- Department of Veterans Affairs Contract
- Veterans Health Administration, Office of Research & Development
- Health Services Research & Development Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!