Freud in Oz: At the Intersections of Psychoanalysis and Children's Literature by Kenneth B. Kidd University of Minnesota Press, 2011, 336 pp., ISBN 978-0-8166-7583-8
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Journal compilation © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 115–120, October 2012
How to Cite
Gubar, M. (2012), Freud in Oz: At the Intersections of Psychoanalysis and Children's Literature by Kenneth B. Kidd University of Minnesota Press, 2011, 336 pp., ISBN 978-0-8166-7583-8 . Critical Quarterly, 54: 115–120. doi: 10.1111/criq.12012
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!