Authorship and contributorship
Comparison of the effects of esomeprazole and fundoplication on airway responsiveness in patients with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 281–287, July 2013
How to Cite
Kiljander, T., Rantanen, T., Kellokumpu, I., Kööbi, T., Lammi, L., Nieminen, M., Poussa, T., Ranta, A., Saarelainen, S. and Salminen, P. (2013), Comparison of the effects of esomeprazole and fundoplication on airway responsiveness in patients with gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 281–287. doi: 10.1111/crj.12005
Toni Kiljander and Tuomo Rantanen designed the study, interpreted the data, wrote the paper; Tuija Poussa analysed and interpreted the data, wrote the paper; Markku Nieminen designed the study, critically reviewed the paper; Ilmo Kellokumpu, Tiit Kööbi, Lauri Lammi, Arto Ranta, Seppo Saarelainen and Paulina Salminen collected data and critically reviewed the paper.
The study was accepted by local ethics committees and has been conducted in accordance with the ethical standards laid down in the Declaration of Helsinki. All patients gave a written informed consent prior to their inclusion in the study.
Conflict of interests
Dr Kiljander has received reimbursement for attending a symposium and fees for speaking or consulting from Novartis and Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr Saarelainen has received reimbursement for attending a symposium and fees for speaking or consulting from GSK and Boehringer Ingelheim. Other authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2012 06:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Tampere University Hospital
- Turku University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.