Authorship and contributorship
Impact of diagnostic criteria on the prevalence of COPD
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 297–303, July 2013
How to Cite
Çolak, Y., Løkke, A., Marott, J. L., Lange, P. and Vestbo, J. (2013), Impact of diagnostic criteria on the prevalence of COPD. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 297–303. doi: 10.1111/crj.12007
YÇ participated in the design and running of the study, discussed findings and analyses, and wrote the draft manuscript. AL participated in the design and running of the study, discussed findings and analyses, and helped in writing the draft. JLM participated in the design and running of the study, was responsible for all statistical analyses, and commented on the manuscript. PL participated in the design and running of the study, discussed findings and analyses, and commented on the manuscript. JV participated in the design and running of the study, discussed findings and analyses, helped in writing the draft as well as commented on the final version.
The study has been approved by local ethics committee and informed consent was obtained from all participants.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 OCT 2012 09:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.