Authorship and contributorship
Improving quality of care among COPD outpatients in Denmark 2008–2011
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 319–327, October 2013
How to Cite
Tøttenborg, S. S., Thomsen, R. W., Nielsen, H., Johnsen, S. P., Frausing Hansen, E. and Lange, P. (2013), Improving quality of care among COPD outpatients in Denmark 2008–2011. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/crj.12009
Study concept and design: SST, PL, RWT. Acquisition of data: PL, RWT, HN, SPJ. Analysis and interpretation of data: SST, RWT, HN, PL. First drafting of the manuscript: SST. Critical revision of the manuscript for important intellectual content: All authors. Statistical analysis: HN. Obtained funding: PL. Study supervision: PL, RWT, SPJ.
The study was approved by the Danish Data Protection Agency (record no. 2012-41-0438), The Danish National Indicator Project and the Danish Regions and the Ministry of Health.
Conflict of interest
Sandra Søgaard Tøttenborg, Reimar Wernich Thomsen, Henrik Nielsen, Søren Paaske Johnsen and Ejvind Frausing Hansen: none. Peter Lange has received research grants from Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer; received fee for speaking from AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Nycomed and Pfizer; received fee for consulting from Almirall, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline, Mundipharma, Novartis, Nycomed and Pfizer.
Data access and responsibility
Prof Peter Lange and statistician Henrik Nielsen had full access to all the data in the study and take responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis. The manuscript has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere, in whole or in part, in any language, except as an abstract. We are not aware of any conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 09:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!