Authorship and contributorship
Study on drug costs associated with COPD prescription medicine in Denmark
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 328–337, October 2013
How to Cite
Jakobsen, M., Anker, N., Dollerup, J., Poulsen, P. B. and Lange, P. (2013), Study on drug costs associated with COPD prescription medicine in Denmark. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 328–337. doi: 10.1111/crj.12010
Marie Jakobsen: designed study and wrote the first draft of the manuscript; Niels Anker: designed study, collected register data and performed statistical analyses; Jens Dollerup: designed study and obtained funding; Peter Bo Poulsen: designed study and obtained funding; Peter Lange: designed study All authors: revised critically the manuscript for important intellectual content and approved the final version of the manuscript.
Approval from an ethics committee was not required by Danish law.
Conflict of interest
COWI has received funding from Pfizer Denmark ApS to conduct the research project and prepare the manuscript. Peter Lange has received fee for consulting from Pfizer in the present study. Peter Lange has furthermore received research grants from GlaxoSmithKline, Boehringer Ingelheim and Pfizer; received fee for speaking from AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithCline, Nycomed, Novartis; received fee for consulting from AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithCline, Nycomed, Novartis, Allmirall and Mundipharma. Peter Bo Poulsen and Jens Dollerup are employees of Pfizer Denmark ApS.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 01:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.