Authorship and contributorship
Time invested in the global respiratory care of cystic fibrosis paediatrics patients
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 338–341, October 2013
How to Cite
Hafen, G. M., Kernen, Y. and De Halleux, Q. M. (2013), Time invested in the global respiratory care of cystic fibrosis paediatrics patients. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 338–341. doi: 10.1111/crj.12011
GMH designed study and wrote paper.
YK designed study, analysed data and wrote paper.
QMDH designed study and analysed data.
The study was approved by the local ethics committee at the University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Informed written consent was obtained by all participants prior to inclusion.
Conflict of interest
GMH has no conflict of interest.
YK has no conflict of interest.
QMDH has no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2012 10:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.