LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Inflammation and COPD rehabilitation – the hen or the egg?
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages e18–e19, July 2013
How to Cite
Karlsson, S., Backer, V. and Godtfredsen, N. S. (2013), Inflammation and COPD rehabilitation – the hen or the egg?. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: e18–e19. doi: 10.1111/crj.12012
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 04:27PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.