Authorship and contributorship
Exhaled nitric oxide indicates poorly athlete's asthma
Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 347–353, October 2013
How to Cite
Voutilainen, M., Malmberg, L. P., Vasankari, T. and Haahtela, T. (2013), Exhaled nitric oxide indicates poorly athlete's asthma. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 347–353. doi: 10.1111/crj.12014
Mikko Voutilainen has examined the athletes, has done the manuscript and statistics; Leo Pekka Malmberg has taken part in the manuscript and research plan and he is the supervisor of the research. Tommi Vasankari has taken part in the manuscript and has recruited the athletes to the research. Tari Haahtela has taken part in the manuscript and research plan.
The study protocol was approved by the Ethics Committee of Medicine, Helsinki University Central Hospital.
Conflict of interests
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
The study was reviewed by the appropriate ethics committee and was performed in accordance with the ethical standards laid down in appropriate version of the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2012
- Väinö and Laina Kivi Foundation
- Ida Montin Foundation
- Allergy Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!