Authorship and contributorship
Allergic rhinitis is often undiagnosed and untreated: results from a general population study of Danish adults
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 354–358, October 2013
How to Cite
Grønhøj Larsen, C., Gyldenløve, M. and Linneberg, A. (2013), Allergic rhinitis is often undiagnosed and untreated: results from a general population study of Danish adults. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 354–358. doi: 10.1111/crj.12015
Christian Grønhøj Larsen: drafting, revision and final approval of the article; Mette Gyldenløve: drafting, statistics, revision and final approval of the article; Allan Linneberg: PI of the Health2006 study, concepted the idea of the study, drafting, revision and final approval of the article.
The study was approved by the local ethics committee (KA20060011). All participants gave their informed written consent before their inclusion in the study.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 06:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.