Authorship and contributorship
Older peoples’ perception of tests used in the assessment and management of COPD and asthma
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 367–374, October 2013
How to Cite
McDonald, V. M., Simpson, J. L., McElduff, P. and Gibson, P. G. (2013), Older peoples’ perception of tests used in the assessment and management of COPD and asthma. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 367–374. doi: 10.1111/crj.12017
Vanessa M. McDonald: project conception, study design, data collection, data analysis, data interpretation, writing and revisions of the manuscript.
Jodie L. Simpson: project conception, study design, data analysis, data interpretation, writing and revisions of the manuscript.
Patrick McElduff: analysed data, reviewed all versions of the manuscript.
Peter G. Gibson: project conception, study design, data interpretation, writing/revision of manuscript.
Participants gave written informed consent and the study was approved by the Hunter New England Research Ethics and the University of Newcastle Research Ethics committees.
Conflicts of interest
Dr Vanessa McDonald was supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Centre for Respiratory and Sleep Medicine and the Cooperative Research Centre for Asthma and Airways. She has been reimbursed for participation in symposia funded by AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis. She has participated in studies funded by GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis. Dr Jodie Simpson has no conflicts of interest to declare. Dr Patrick McElduff has no conflict of interest to declare. Professor Peter Gibson holds an NHMRC Practitioner Fellowship. He has been reimbursed for participation in symposia funded by AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis. He has participated in studies funded by Pharmaxis and GlaxoSmithKline.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.