Authorship and contributorship
Hyperglycaemia during exacerbations of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 382–389, October 2013
How to Cite
Koskela, H. O., Salonen, P. H. and Niskanen, L. (2013), Hyperglycaemia during exacerbations of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 382–389. doi: 10.1111/crj.12020
HK designed the study, helped to recruit the subjects, analysed the data and wrote the manuscript.
PS designed the study, mainly raised the funding, mainly recruited the subjects, uploaded the data to the computer, partly analysed the data and has been involved in the drafting of the manuscript.
LN designed the study, partly analysed the data and has been involved in the drafting of the manuscript. All authors have given final approval of the version to be published.
The present study has been reviewed by the Research Ethic Committee, Hospital District of Northern Savo (75//2006) and it has been performed in accordance with the ethical standards laid down on the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki. All patients gave their written informed consent.
Conflicts of interests
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2012
- Hospital District of Northern Savo
- Finnish Anti-Tuberculosis Association Foundation
- Pulmonary Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.