Authorship and contributorship
A clear case of chronic aspiration of starch (potato)
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 416–418, October 2013
How to Cite
Andreani, A., Cappiello, G., Valli, M., Businarolo, E., Melara, R., Giovannini, M. and Rossi, G. (2013), A clear case of chronic aspiration of starch (potato). The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 416–418. doi: 10.1111/crj.12021
We confirm that all authors have made a substantial contribution to the information or material submitted for publication, and that all have read and approved the final version for submission to The Clinical Respiratory Journal.
Conflict of interest
No potential conflict of interest exists.
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.