Authorship and contributorship
Vitamin D status and dietary intake in a Swedish COPD population
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 24–32, January 2014
How to Cite
Måhlin, C., von Sydow, H., Osmancevic, A., Emtner, M., Grönberg, A. M., Larsson, S. and Slinde, F. (2014), Vitamin D status and dietary intake in a Swedish COPD population. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 24–32. doi: 10.1111/crj.12030
Sven Larsson, Anne M Grönberg and Frode Slinde designed the study. Anne M Grönberg, Margareta Emtner and Frode Slinde collected the data. Caroline Måhlin, Henrik van Sydow, Amra Osmancevic, Frode Slinde and Sven Larsson analyzed the data. Carolina Måhlin and Henrik van Sydow drafted the manuscript and all authors contributed to the final version.
The regional ethical review board in Gothenburg approved the study (Diary number 140-07 and 408-05). The patients were informed of the nature and purpose of the study and oral as well as written informed consent was obtained.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.