Authorship and contributorship
Elevation of serum procalcitonin in patients after chemical pleurodesis with intrapleural injection of OK-432
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 41–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Xu, B.-l., Yu, J.-q., Tang, K.-j., Liu, D.-y. and Kuang, Y.-k. (2014), Elevation of serum procalcitonin in patients after chemical pleurodesis with intrapleural injection of OK-432. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 41–44. doi: 10.1111/crj.12032
Dr Bing-ling Xu and Dr Jin-quan Yu contributed equally to this work.
The study was approved by the Institutional Review Board of the 1st affiliated hospital of Sun Yat-sen University. The requirement for a signed informed consent form was waived by the Institutional Review Board because of the retrospective nature of the study.
Conflicts of Interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.