Turkish Interstitial Lung Diseases Group
Epidemiology and distribution of interstitial lung diseases in Turkey
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 55–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Musellim, B., Okumus, G., Uzaslan, E., Akgün, M., Cetinkaya, E., Turan, O., Akkoclu, A., Hazar, A., Kokturk, N., Calisir, H. C. and Turkish Interstitial Lung Diseases Group (2014), Epidemiology and distribution of interstitial lung diseases in Turkey. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 55–62. doi: 10.1111/crj.12035
Authorship and contributorship
Benan Musellim, Gul Ongen, Ozlem Ozdemir and Levent Tabak: designed the study.
Gulfer Okumus and Benan Musellim: evaluated patients' and writers' data.
Others: recorded patients' data.
The study protocol was approved by the executive committee of the TTS Clinical Problems Group.
Conflict of interest
None of the authors has a financial relationship with any commercial entity which has an interest in the subject of this manuscript.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 04:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- 1Interstitial lung diseases: An epidemiological overview. Eur Respir J. 2001;18(Suppl.): 2–16., , , et al.
- 3M. Comparison of registries of interstitial lung diseases in three European countries. Eur Respir J. 2001;18(Suppl.): 114–118., , , et al.