Authorship and contributorship
Dysanaptic growth of lung and airway in children with post-infectious bronchiolitis obliterans
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Mosquera, R. A., Hashmi, S. S., Pacheco, S. E., Reverdin, A., Chevallier, J. and Colasurdo, G. N. (2014), Dysanaptic growth of lung and airway in children with post-infectious bronchiolitis obliterans. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 63–71. doi: 10.1111/crj.12037
All authors listed meet definition of authorship.
The study was reviewed and approved by the University of Texas Medical School at Houston institutional review board prior to initiation of this retrospective chart review.
Conflict of interest
The authors have disclosed no potential conflicts of interest. No funding was obtained.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 07:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.