Authorship and contributorship
Spirometric reference values for healthy nonsmoking Saudi adults
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 72–78, January 2014
How to Cite
Al Ghobain, M. O., Alhamad, E. H., Alorainy, H. S., Al Hazmi, M., Al Moamary, M. S., Al-Hajjaj, M. S., Idress, M., Al-Jahdali, H. and Zeitouni, M. (2014), Spirometric reference values for healthy nonsmoking Saudi adults. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 72–78. doi: 10.1111/crj.12038
Mohammed O. Al Ghobain: principal investigator, study design, supervising the study, and writing the manuscript and journal submission; Esam Alhamad: study design, data collection and supervising the study at her center; Hassan S. Alorainy: training the technicians, study design, quality assurance, data analysis; Manal Al Hazmi: study design, data collection and supervising the study at his center; Mohamed S. Al Moamary: study design, data collection and writing the manuscript; Mohamed S. AL-Hajjaj: study design, data collection and writing the manuscript; Majdy Idress: study design, data collection and supervising the study at his center; Hamdan Al Jahdali: study design, data collection and supervising the study at his center; Mohammed Zaitoni: study design, data collection and supervising the study at his center.
The study was approved by the ethics committee of involved hospitals.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
Funding from King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 07:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.