Authorship and contributorship
Learning curve of conventional transbronchial needle aspiration
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 79–85, January 2014
How to Cite
Tutar, N., Büyükoğlan, H., Yılmaz, İ., Kanbay, A., Önal, Ö., Bilgin, M., Canöz, Ö., Demir, R., Oyak, F. S., Gülmez, İ. and Çetinkaya, E. (2014), Learning curve of conventional transbronchial needle aspiration. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 79–85. doi: 10.1111/crj.12041
Nuri Tutar: collected and analyzed the data, undertook the statistical analysis, and wrote the initial and final drafts of the manuscript. Hakan Büyükoglan: helped to collect the data, undertook the statistical analysis, and wrote the final drafts of the manuscript. İnsu Yılmaz: helped to collecet the data. Asiye Kanbay: helped to collect the data and reviewed the manuscript. Omer Onal: helped to collected the surgical data. Mehmet Bilgin: helped to collected the surgical data. Ozlem Canoz: helped to collected the pathological data. Ramazan Demir: conceived of the study, helped to collect the data and reviewed the manuscript. F. Sema Oymak: helped to collect the data and reviewed the manuscript. Inci Gülmez: helped to collect the data and reviewed the manuscript. Erdogan Cetinkaya: conceived of the study and reviewed the manuscript.
The protocol has been approved by the Audit and Research Ethics Committee of the Erciyes University and was performed with the ethical standards laid down in the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki.
Conflict of interest
The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUL 2013 03:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.