Authorship and contributorship
Impact of pneumonia on hospitalizations due to acute exacerbations of COPD
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 93–99, January 2014
How to Cite
Andreassen, S. L., Liaaen, E. D., Stenfors, N. and Henriksen, A. H. (2014), Impact of pneumonia on hospitalizations due to acute exacerbations of COPD. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/crj.12043
All authors of the present manuscript have contributed substantially to the design, performance analysis and reporting of the work.
This study was approved by the Regional Ethics Committee.
Conflict of interest
The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.