The study has been reviewed by the appropriate ethics committee and been performed in accordance with the ethical standards laid down in an appropriate version of the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki.
Nocturnal continuous positive airway pressure in severe non-apneic asthma. A pilot study
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 417–424, October 2014
How to Cite
D'Amato, M., Stanziola, A. A., de Laurentiis, G., Diana, R., Russo, C., Maniscalco, M., D'Amato, G. and Sofia, M. (2014), Nocturnal continuous positive airway pressure in severe non-apneic asthma. A pilot study. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 8: 417–424. doi: 10.1111/crj.12088
Authorship and contributorship
Maria D'Amato designed and performed the study, and wrote the paper. Anna Stanziola and Guglielmo de Laurentiis collected and analyzed the data. Diana Radicella and Cristian Russo collected the data. Mauro Maniscalco wrote the paper. Gennaro D'Amato and Matteo Sofia designed the study and wrote the paper.
The study protocol was approved by the Monaldi Hospital ethics committee.
Conflict of interest
All authors deny any financial and personal relationships with other people or organizations that could inappropriately influence their work, including employment, consultancies, stock ownership, honoraria, paid expert testimony, patent applications/registrations, and grants or other funding.
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 05:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.