While the article is a first-person account of one of the authors' experiences, factual research and factual sections of the paper were co-produced with the second named author. The authors would like to thank the following people for their feedback on this paper: Marcus Aldredge, Joshua Klein, Kathy Livingston, Henry Park, Sue Hudd, and Grace Yukich.
The Soul of China
A Durkheimian Perspective on Religion and the Mainland
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 522–530, December 2012
How to Cite
Kerr, K. and Juntao, B. (2012), The Soul of China. CrossCurrents, 62: 522–530. doi: 10.1111/cros.12007
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!