An Eco-theology: Toward a Spirituality of Creation and Eco-Justice
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 433–446, December 2013
How to Cite
Bock, N. (2013), An Eco-theology: Toward a Spirituality of Creation and Eco-Justice. CrossCurrents, 63: 433–446. doi: 10.1111/cros.12049
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!