A shorter version was presented at the International Meeting of the Society of Biblical Literature (Amsterdam 2012: session Children and Families in the Ancient World Consultation). I thank Prof. J. Harold Ellens (Michigan) for his helpful improvements of my text.
Children and Adults with Intellectual Disability in Antiquity and Modernity: Toward a Biblical and Sociological Model
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 449–472, December 2013
How to Cite
Kellenberger, E. (2013), Children and Adults with Intellectual Disability in Antiquity and Modernity: Toward a Biblical and Sociological Model. CrossCurrents, 63: 449–472. doi: 10.1111/cros.12051
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!