The author desires to acknowledge and thank the CrossCurrents Research Colloquium for facilitating research featured this article and Megan and Liam Stover for their encouragement and understanding while he undertook it.
Irish Political Prisoner Culture, 1916-1923
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 90–106, March 2014
How to Cite
Stover, J. D. (2014), Irish Political Prisoner Culture, 1916-1923. CrossCurrents, 64: 90–106. doi: 10.1111/cros.12062
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!