Is It Good To Be A “New Religion”?
Mormonism and the Status Politics of Novelty
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 180–201, June 2014
How to Cite
Duffy, J.-C. (2014), Is It Good To Be A “New Religion”?. CrossCurrents, 64: 180–201. doi: 10.1111/cros.12072
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!