Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest for any of the authors with any companies and/or organizations whose products and/or services may be discussed in this article.
Reduction of lipid-laden macrophage index after laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication in cystic fibrosis patients after lung transplantation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 121–125, January–February 2013
How to Cite
Reduction of lipid-laden macrophage index after laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication in cystic fibrosis patients after lung transplantation., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Lipid-laden bronchoalveolar macrophages in asthma and chronic cough, Respiratory Medicine, 2014, 108, 1, 71, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Lung transplantation in patients with cystic fibrosis: special focus to infection and comorbidities, Expert Review of Respiratory Medicine, 2014, 8, 3, 315, ,
- 3Prevalence of Gastroesophageal Reflux in Cystic Fibrosis and Implications for Lung Disease, Annals of the American Thoracic Society, 2014, 11, 6, 964, ,
- 4Lung Transplant for Cystic Fibrosis, Current Respiratory Care Reports, 2013, 2, 3, 180, ,