Conflict of interest: Uwe Heemann has received grants from Novartis, Roche, and Astellas, and is a member of scientific advisory boards for Novartis, Roche, Astellas, and Bristol-Myers Squibb. Ondrej Viklicky has received grants from Novartis and Amgen, and is a member of scientific advisory boards for Novartis, Genzyme, Pfizer, and Astellas.
The role of belataceptin transplantation: results and implications of clinical trials in the context of other new biological immunosuppressant agents
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages E3–E11, January–February 2013
How to Cite
The role of belataceptin transplantation: results and implications of clinical trials in the context of other new biological immunosuppressant agents., .
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.