Conflict of interest: None.
Minimal residual disease detectable by quantitative assessment of WT1 gene before allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients in first remission of acute myeloid leukemia has an impact on their future prognosis
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages E21–E29, January–February 2013
How to Cite
Minimal residual disease detectable by quantitative assessment of WT1 gene before allogeneic stem cell transplantation in patients in first remission of acute myeloid leukemia has an impact on their future prognosis., , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Czech Ministry of Health. Grant Number: NT 11299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.