Conflict of interest: The authors of this manuscript have no conflicts of interest to disclose as described by the Clinical Transplantation.
Evaluation of a collaborative chronic care approach to improve outcomes in kidney transplant recipients
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 232–238, March–April 2013
How to Cite
Evaluation of a collaborative chronic care approach to improve outcomes in kidney transplant recipients., , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Kidney Foundation of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.