Conflict of interest: The authors have no financial disclosures or conflict of interests to note.
Non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis using magnetic resonance elastography in liver transplant recipients with hepatitis C
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 652–658, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Non-invasive assessment of liver fibrosis using magnetic resonance elastography in liver transplant recipients with hepatitis C., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Mayo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!