Conflict of Interest: None.
Early hospital readmissions post-kidney transplantation are associated with inferior clinical outcomes
Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 487–493, April 2014
How to Cite
Early hospital readmissions post-kidney transplantation are associated with inferior clinical outcomes., , , .
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 MAR 2014 11:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!