The Influence of the Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor Val66Met -Genotype and HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors on Insulin Resistance in the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Populations
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Clinical and Translational Science
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 486–490, December 2012
How to Cite
Burghardt, K.J., Pop-Busui, R., Bly, M.J., Grove, T.B., Taylor, S.F. and Ellingrod, V.L. (2012), The Influence of the Brain-Derived Neurotropic Factor Val66Met -Genotype and HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors on Insulin Resistance in the Schizophrenia and Bipolar Populations. Clinical and Translational Science, 5: 486–490. doi: 10.1111/cts.12001
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!